QTP/UFT Video Tutorials
This course provides comprehensive practical/technical knowledge required to work with HP QTP/UFT as an automated functional testing tool for different environments and also takes your automation skills to the next level by learning to use the Expert View and Advanced topics in QTP. This course addresses topics such as recording and running tests, adding synchronization points and checkpoints, actions , enhancing scripts by implementing data driven tests, expert view usage, VBScript programming and Object Repository. Throughout the course real world practical examples are demonstrated for different types of application like Desktop, Windows and Web applications.
We will be also working with different automation frameworks – Hybrid, Keyword Driven and DataDriven by implementing them for real world applications. There will be lot of real world exercises for you to do as well. Don’t worry:-), we are always there to help you in these exercises or your real world job.
What are the requirements?
- Windows PC
- Software: QTP, Firefox, Firebug
- Videos have been oriented for absolute beginners
- No prior VB Script/programming knowledge required
What am I going to get from this course subscription plans?
- Access to self-explanatory and comprehensive HD video tutorials for all chapters/topics
- By the end of this course, you will get technical/practical experience and ability to automate applications using QTP
- By the end of this course, you will get technical/practical experience and ability to implement automation frameworks – Hybrid, Keyword Driven and DataDriven for real world applications
- You will be ready for real world interviews and QTP automation job (basic to advanced QTP)
- Technical support for your project, exercises and queries (Email/Weekly support sessions based)
- Access to any new videos/updates on site
- Access to courseware (Automation/VB Script/QTP Scripts, Docs, PDFs, Interview Questions, etc.)